2XU Women's Elite Compression Tights
With Graduated Compression engineering to promote maximum blood flow, the 2XU Elite Compression Tights utilize next generation PWX FLEX and WEIGHT fabrics for more support and more power to give the highest possible wrap and support to the calf and hamstring muscles, allowing these muscles to fire more efficiently while promoting increased circulation to reduce fatigue and increase power. Graduated compression, with higher levels in the lower leg, encourages maximum blood flow return toward the heart. The 2XU Graduated Compression Tight can be worn for training, competition, and post activity as a recovery aid. With increased circulation, the tights help regulate your body temperature keeping you cooler when it's hot and warmer when it's cool. Exceptional moisture managing material keeps your dry.
- 80% Nylon 20% Elastane
- Drawstring closure
- Hang Dry
- Supports and protects gluts, abductors, IT band, quad, hamstring and calf muscles, helping reduce muscle swelling and soreness
- Muscle Containment for reduced vibration and oscillation, less muscle fatigue and damage
- Improved muscle alignment for increased power and endurance
- A combination of certified 70/105 Denier Invista LYCRA Compression with a 360 degree fabric knit construction for a consistent yet powerful pressure
- Lightweight and breathable fabric with SPF 50+ sun protection for all day comfort
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra Sport
Please refer to 2XU Size Chart to select the appropriate size.